Boys Communion Suit Clergy Tie, Hanky and Covered Buttons
- Coat is 100% soft polyester with satin lining
- Pant is 100% soft polyester
- Shirt is a polyester cotton blend
- Vest matches the coat fabric
- Tie and pocket square are made from a high quality satin matching (clergy pattern) material
- Suit front buttons, suit sleeve buttons, and the buttons on the vest are covered with the same satin (clergy pattern) material as the tie and pocket square
– The number of buttons on the suit and vest will range depending on the size of suit ordered. Bigger sizes will contain more buttons.
Includes: Suit Jacket, Suit Pant, Dress Shirt, Suit Vest, Matching Handmade Dress Tie and Pocket Square
- Classic notch lapel suit jacket
- 2-button front, buttons are covered with high quality satin (clergy pattern) fabric matching (bigger sizes will have more than two buttons)
the dress tie and pocket square
- Standard suit pant
- Enhanced waist band for comfort
- Exact fit waist band with belt loops for easier fit
- Trousers feature a finished cuff which are designed for very easy hemming if needed
- Standard white dress shirt
- Laydown collar
Suit Vest, Dress Tie, and Matching Pocket Square
- Fullback, 3-button (the number of buttons will range depending on the size of suit)(buttons are covered with clergy pattern fabric to match the bow tie and pocket sqaure) white vest
- Vest has an adjuster on the back to loosen or tighten the fit of the vest around your chest
- Deluxe quality pre-tied white dress tie, clip-on (clergy pattern)
- Deluxe quality matching white pocket square (clergy pattern)
- Sizes available from Toddlers 2T to a Boys 20
- View size chart for exact measurements
- For additional sizing information call our toll free line
1. When measuring the sleeve, please measure from the shoulder seam to wrist.
2. When measuring out seam, please measure from waist to the floor.
3. When measuring shoulder, please measure from shoulder seam to shoulder seam straight across back, at the shoulder blades.
4.When measuring the jacket length, measure from the center top of the shoulder straight down the front of the jacket.
The measurements on this size chart are current and accurate, but may vary due to the sewing of the garment and the different shipment arrivals.